讲座专家：Hildo Honório do Couto教授(巴西University of Brasília)
Hildo Honório do Couto isProfessor Emeritus in the Department of Linguistics, University if Brasília, Brazil. He completed his Ph.D. at the University of Cologne, Germany, on the phonology of the Paraguayan Guarani language. Therefore, he began his career as phonologist and creolist. He published two books on the latter: O crioulo português da Guiné-Bissau (1994, in Germany), and Introdução ao estudo das línguas crioulas e pidgins (1996). Now he deals only with ecolinguistics, leading a group of investigators from several Brazilian universities. He published several other books, among which Linguistica, ecologia e ecolinguística (2009) and the anthology O paradigma ecologico para as ciências da linguagem (2016). Of lately he created an ecolinguistics website (www.ecoling.unb.br) and an online journal (http://periodicos.unb.br/index.php/erbel/index). He published several articles in Brazil and abroad. The articles and book chapters in English include:
1) “The ecology of spatial relations: the case of Kriol prepositions”. In: Schrader-Kniffiki, Martina & García, Laura M. (eds.). La Romania en interacción: entre historia, contacto y política. Madrid/Frankfurt: Iberoamericana/Vervuert, p. 479-514, 2007.
2) “On the so-called complex prepositions in Kriol”. Revue roumaine de linguistique v. LIV, n. 3-4, p. 279-294, 2009.
3) “Ecological approaches in linguistics: a historical overview”. Language sciences 14, p. 122-128, 2014.
4) “Ecosystemic linguistics”. In: Fill, Alwin & Penz, Hermine (eds.). The Routledge handbook of ecolinguistics. London: Routledge, p. 149-161, 2018.
5) “Ecosystemic Linguistics” (a blog containing 7 essays):
He set up the event Encontro Brasileiro de Ecolinguística (Brazilian Meeting of Ecolinguistics), EBE, which meets every two years. The fourth one was held in 2018.